Riderwood Reporter – August 2017
Click here to read the PDF version of this edition of the newspaper or scroll down to read the individual articles
- All aboard the Orient Express!
- Changes coming to Riderwood TV
- How the Benevolent Care Fund works
- Seniors discover the therapeutic benefits of having a pet
- Resident Satisfaction: Dining Services
- Conversation with Administration
- Prepare for the PGCC Fall semester!
- Improve your health with Seated Core Training classes
- A second Chair Tai Chi class is being offered!
- A home away from home
- Greetings from Administration – August 2017
- From the Resident Advisory Council – August 2017
- Erickson Living Values Team encourages responsibility for August
- From the Resident Director’s Desk – August 2017
- Why choose civility?
- Sustainability Corner: Riderwood’s ponds
- Nature Alert: Riderwood’s “little warriors”
- Groups & Organizations
- Resident Spotlight
- Staff Spotlight