By Regenia Mapson
Health Insurance Resource Manager
The Erickson Advantage Guardian Plan is a special-needs insurance plan designed specifically for Erickson residents living in long-term care:
1. The plan costs just $33.10 a month and provides cost savings through low premiums and zero co-pays for many services such as hospitalization and doctor visits.
2. Our nurse care coordinators who are located in the community support the coordination of your care among providers and facilities.
3. Hearing Aid allowance providing up to $600 every 24 months.
4. Transportation to medical appointments covered in full for 24 one-way trips each year.
5. $960 of health product credits for items selected from the Health Products Benefit catalog. This includes personal care items such as body lotions, toothpaste, canes, compression stockings, adult incontinence pads and more!
To learn more about the Erickson Advantage Guardian plan, call Regenia Mapson, your Riderwood licensed sales agent, at 301-572-8450, TTY 711 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. local time, and upon request receive a free copy of the 2019 Health Products Benefit catalog.
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.