By Lynne Curry
Continuing Education Committee
Registration for the spring semester of PGCC classes at Riderwood will be in January. In order to register for classes, each person will need a student ID number and a password.
If you have an electronic device and do not already have an ID number and a password, you can do it yourself by following the steps below:
- Go online to http://www.pgcc.edu and click on Owl Link
- From MAIN MENU, click on Workforce Development & Cont. Ed. Students
- Under Cont. Ed. Registration, click on Enroll and Register for Courses and then click on Create a Student Account
- On the Personal Identification screen, fill in all required fields indicated by an * asterisk
- Check the box at the bottom of the page and click SUBMIT
For security purposes, you will receive two separate emails – one with your Owl Link Username/ID and another with your temporary password.
- Return to MAIN MENU and click LOG IN
- Log in using the Username/ID and EXACT temporary password sent to you.
- You will immediately see the message, “your password has expired.” You now have to reset your password. You must include at least one CAPITAL letter, one
- LOWERCASE letter and one NUMBER. No special characters are permitted.
- Save your Username Password.
- YOU ARE READY TO REGISTER for classes.
If you do not have an electronic device, follow these steps:
- Call the Workforce Development and Continuing Education Customer Service Desk at 1-301-546-0159
- Request a Student ID Number. PGCC is very busy during registration and you may have to leave a voice mail with your full name, address, phone number and date of birth.
- Upon receiving your Student ID Number, call the PGCC Help Desk at 1-301-546-0637
- Ask for a Username and temporary Password. They will ask for your Student ID Number and then issue you your username and temporary password, which must be written exactly as it is given to you, including capital and lower case letters.
- SAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. You will need them whenever you register for classes. Be sure to bring them to a Registration Help Session on September 21.