By Levern Allen
CommUNITY Living Member
The CommUNITY Living Committee continues to peruse a meaningful dialogue between dog owners. Would you be interested in meeting to discuss issues of mutual interest or concern?
Some of the issues which we might focus on could include:
- What can be done to make each other more familiar with dog owners?
- Use of the dog run—are there improvements which would make this area more usable?
- Responsibilities of dog owners—are there issues which we can address or have been brought to the attention of management. The Resident Guidebook 2016 statement can be found on page 103.
- Would you like to have opportunities to gather/walk with new dog owners?
- What can we do to “fix” some of the problems?
If you are interested in attending an open discussion about these areas of concern or others, please contact Bea Rodgers, 301-273- 0388, firstname.lastname@example.org or Molly Freeman, 301-227-3326, email@example.com or sign up on the poster on the bulletin boards. If there is enough interest, we will schedule a meeting and post a notice of time and location.